Book James as a speaker for your event
Custom content to fit your audience
Interactive polls to increase engagement
Personal assessments with instant insights
Live brain monitoring demonstrations
Branded event micro-sites for interactive content
An award-winning communicator
In 2018, James won the Nordic Business Forum speaker contest, going on to speak for an audience of 7,500 people at the Nordic Business Forum’s annual business conference. James delivered his keynote as part of a formidable speaker line-up including former President Barack Obama.
Book James for your event
If you would like to find out if James is available to speak at your event, please complete the speaking request form, and we will get back to you right away.
Creating and adapting content to fit your event theme, be it a conference, workshop, webinar or company retreat, can make a big difference to audience engagement. Below, you can find examples of James’ latest presentations and popular topics. You can also download James’ speaker packet for more information, but please feel free to get in touch. We are happy to discuss how we can tune the message and delivery to meet your needs.
Example presentation topics
Train your brain, body and behaviour
Automation, augmentation & an ageing population mean that human cognitive capabilities are an increasingly important differentiator in the workplace. Find out how to:
- Combat distraction and accelerate learning.
- Boost creativity and fuel innovation.
- Apply neuroscience and physiology to better manage your stress.
- Use exercise and time in nature to restore your attention and enhance focus.
- Improve sleep and use nutrition to support brain health and cognitive performance.
Make sleep and recovery your ‘super-power’
Inadequate sleep can impair our performance to a level equivalent to being legally drunk, but many people still think they can cheat on sleep. Discover:
- The links between sleep, health and performance.
- The most effective day-time breaks.
- Optimum napping tactics.
- How caffeine influences performance and sleep and how to use caffeine more efficiently and effectively.
- How to manage and reduce jetlag.
Discover the key to sustainable high performance
While high-energy working practices can drive productivity and impact, many of us feel like we never switch off, and rates of workplace burnout continue to grow. Find out:
- The top drivers of ‘always-on’ culture.
- The dark side of passion and why it can lead to a feeling of work controlling us.
- The principles that enable top athletes to perform at their best in the most challenging circumstances.
- How to get better at ‘switching off our brains’, when we want to.
- Why searching for balance may not be the answer.
Attention speaker bureaus & event organisers
Find the information you need to complete James Hewitt’s speaker information
(click to download)
a McKinsey company
@ University of St. Gallen
@ Nordic Business Forum
I would definitely recommend James for any corporate event.”
Middle East & Africa
Book James for your event
Join the world’s most demanding and high performing clients, who trust James to inspire and equip them to perform at their best with less stress.